Southern Illinois University
Carbondale, IL (B.S. 1997)
College of William and Mary
Marshall-Wythe School of Law (J.D., 2002)
Partner, The Law Firm of Waldo & Lyle
Jeremy's practice is limited to representing property owners in eminent domain proceedings and defending private property rights throughout Virginia.
Contact: Jeremy P. Hopkins
· Admitted to practice law in the trial and appellate courts of Virginia, Tennessee, and Washington, D.C.
· Admitted to practice law in the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
· Faculty, Virginia Eminent Domain Seminar, CLE International
· Faculty, American Law Institute-American Bar Association?s National Conference on Eminent Domain and Land Valuation Litigation
· Board of Directors, Tertium Quids
· Author, The Property Rights Constitutional Amendment of 2012, The Fee Simple, Vol. XXXIII, No. 1, Spring 2012
· Author, Virginia in Fifty State Survey: The Law of Eminent Domain, First Chair Press, 2012
· Virginia State Bar
· Tennessee State Bar
· Washington, D.C. Bar
Property Rights Conferences
PRFA Home Page