P.O. Box 75, Stony Creek, New York 12878 - 518/696-5748
The right to own private property is a fundamental American freedom that
guarantees personal liberty and promotes economic prosperity.
Web site: www.prfamerica.org
Greetings and best wishes for this Season.
The year 2011 brought both celebration and challenge as we pursued the goals of the Property Rights Foundation of America.
We can celebrate because:
· We reached the milestone of our Fifteenth Annual National Conference on Private Property Rights.
· The profound focus at the conference was unparalleled. Experts traveled from as far as British Columbia to maturely address the environmentalists' overarching designs on rural North America. Owners of small businesses traveled from New York City to speak about the city's merciless attack on their community.
· A highlight this year was the many sportsmen and women who have teamed up with PRFA as a result of the exhibits we've hosted over nearly three years at popular arms collectors' shows.
And, thanks to you, we can celebrate that our work goes forward. Because of the shining generosity of so many friends of PRFA, we are still out there "ahead of the pack" getting out cutting edge information that is essential to protect private property ownership.
The challenge is that the issues we faced this year seem more un-American than ever.
· The official promotion of the reestablishment of a wolf population in the Northeast, to the extreme detriment of rural communities.
· The disdainful eradication of thriving urban communities by eminent domain for vaguely envisioned private redevelopment.
As PRFA focuses in greater intensity on these issues in 2012, our effectiveness will depend on the ability to get out information effectively. We hope for special financial support for these efforts.
Your generosity has made an enormous difference in this unique work to protect private property rights and the communities that can only exist when these rights are honored.
PRFA is entirely supported by generous contributors. Much of the professional work of PRFA is volunteered, meaning that your donation to PRFA stretches much further than ordinarily.
To the extent that you are able, please help us again!
P.S. The Property Rights Foundation of America, Inc., is recognized by the IRS as a 501.c.3 organization for tax purposes.